Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Today I Am...

Thankful for a sunny winter day where it's warm in the sun and chilly in the shade and a wonderful morning spent at the park with a friend and our kiddos

Grateful to have chili ready for dinner and an egg-free cornbread recipe to try and happy to be sharing the chili and cornbread with a friend who just had a baby.

Ecstatic that my brother and his family (nephew! niece!) are moving here this summer - it's been decades since we lived in the same state much less area. I can't wait to have them here.

Loving watching J's imagination blossom and expand. The pretending and stories he is creating are amazing and wonderful to behold.

Appreciating the snuggles, cuddles and huggles (it's a hug and a cuddle) I'm getting from him. I have a super sweet snuggly boy and I'm savoring it all.

Enjoying gathering things for a new crafty hobby - card making - and itching to get started but,

Frustrated by my lack of ability to stick to The Compact - completely blew it this month with all my purchases for making cards.

Retraining my brain to think frugality first. Stubborn brain.

Reading 'Eat Pray Love'.

Content in this moment with where I am and what I have - for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment