Friday, January 25, 2013

Again

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

Beautiful Sunset Again

 

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.

3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..



Again......
As the dryer makes that sound again
As my son asks to do the beam again (and again)
As I scrub the toilets again
As I hang the laundry in the warm winter sun again
As I read Goodnight Train again
As I dust the house again
As I bake bread again
As I pay bills again
As I try to make kefir again
As I make a wonderful meal again
As I look forward to seeing my parents again
As we celebrate my father and husband's birthdays again
As I want to keep cutting out flowers with my new Big Shot again
As I look forward to doing art again
As I lose my temper again
As I love J pretending to be a kitty again
As I overhear his pretending games again
As he tries sitting on the potty again
As my chickens lay eggs again
As I look forward to Spring again
As my daffodils bloom again
As my son's laughter brings me joy again
As his tantrums drive me crazy again
As I'm learning new skills again
As I can't wait for him to wake up again
As his hugs and kisses mean more to me than anything again
As we watch another sunset again
As I remember to love my life again

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is the ordinary moments that mean the most later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more :)
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful job writing twin! Nice to know I'm not alone in the crazy/wonderfulness! Awesome to find another Five Minute Friday friend!
    ~Sarah http://sudryandspecific.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I agree - I really enjoyed finding your blog today.

      Delete
  3. Oh, so true, all of the things that we do, again, and again.

    ReplyDelete