Friday, February 8, 2013

This moment and a Bare five minute Friday

{this moment}

. . . . . . . . . .
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.


The bare beginnings of wonderful meals - beef bone broth


Linking up to http://lisajobaker.com/ for 5-minute Friday

The word of the day is Bare:

Oh there has been a lot of bare around here this week. We are in the midst of potty training and so my favorite bare has been the tushy hanging out from under my son's shirt. Oh that bare tushy. Oh how I love it. It's been the easiest way to get him using the toilet and I since can't bare (hee) when he has accidents in his pants, letting him go bare bottom has been the perfect way to train.
I feel like I've slowly started baring myself on this blog, peeling the onion, revealing the good and the bad. The strong and the weak. Knowing that there are people out there has helped me to bare up. Has helped me to bare the burden of self revelation.
I mentioned the bare tushy right? I'm going to be sad when it's covered up. Sigh.
I've been cooking up a storm this week, going back to bare basics, fundamentals, the bare, bald joy in nourishing my family is marvelous. Plus it tastes really good.
And then there's that bare tushy.


4 comments:

  1. Aw how cute, I remember my daughters bare tushy potty training days, it seemed it would never be over but now it is and she is modest covering her bare tush at nine years old that is a good thing! I came over to visit from five minute friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming! I do so love his tushy :)

      Delete
  2. oh the joys of potty days...I still say potty and my boys are well into their twenties...I don't say it to them...but I still say I gotta go to the potty...enjoy your bare days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom says it too and I'm sure I will be too. Heehee.

      Delete