For one 14" thin crust pizza (recipe can be easily doubled)
2 cups flour
1/2 t salt
1/2 T olive oil
1 1/4 t yeast
3/4 cups warm water
small squeeze of honey
- Combine yeast, honey and warm water and let rest until the yeast is foamy (about 5 minutes).
- In the bowl of your food processor, combine the flour and salt.
- Stir up the yeast/water mixture and add the olive oil.
- With the blade running, slowly pour in the yeast mixture. If the dough is too wet, add more flour, if it's too dry, add water. Whirl until the dough comes together in a ball.
- Leave in the bowl of the food processor and let rise for about an hour or until doubled.
- Remove dough and form into a pizza shape (I use my hands, a rolling pin and my fingers to stretch the dough) and top with your favorite toppings.