Thursday, December 20, 2012

In the beginning there was me and a list of life changes I would like to make in the New Year. I hate the term 'resolutions' because it seems so easy to throw away. Making a resolution is no longer resolute. I want to make changes, serious changes and I want to stick with them.
I write things in my journal but that's private and the only one to hold me to my goals has been me. It hasn't worked so great.
So here I am with a pretty large list of things about myself and my life that I would like to alter or change and I need some sense of...not responsibility necessarily and not repercussions because there really aren't any...I guess I need the feeling of my private wishes being out there for public viewing and I'm hoping that will hold me to them. It's so easy for me to fall back into old habits. I don't have a huge amount of willpower when it comes to tasks that are difficult or changes that aren't necessarily fun.
So this blog will be all about the journey I'm taking to try and become more centered and grounded while also expanding my abilities and possibilities. Ta Da.

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate, writing a blog is pretty great this way. Looking forward to following you :-)

    ReplyDelete